Of course, there are rules for this meme, because we are humans, and humans like rules:
-Link to the person that tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
-Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
-Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six Things/Habits/Quirks About Me
1. I can’t stand peanut butter. Or anything with peanut butter in it. But hazelnuts, and Nutella – now that I can stand very well.
2. When I was a kid I was teased at school. One year because I wore converse shoes one year before anyone else. Yeah, little did I know, I was just being a trendsetter :)
3. I hate going to a hairdresser. I am always afraid they “mess up my hair”. I only go once a year, and rest of the time cut it myself, or let my husband do it! That’s why I have easy long hair, and I’ve become excellent colorist. One more thing… I’m naturally a strawberry blonde – but like to be considered as a red head, and usually I am, thanks to L’Oreal.
4. I am considered a good listener among my friends – but I don’t get it, because I know I talk too much!
5. I hate calling places, especially if I don’t know people I’m calling. I could never be a telemarketer.
6. You might remember me telling that I used to dance… but I also perfomed in teather, and one of the musicals I did was West Side Story.
Six people who I’m tagging… you’re it!