Skimbaco is based on three Nordic vibes:
– Finnish sisu, having guts to go after wildest dreams and not giving up.
– Swedish lagom, having just the right amount of something and being content with what you have.
– Danish hygge, enjoying cozy moments and taking pleasure of simple things in everyday life.
I started Skimbaco Lifestyle in Durango, Colorado, in 2007.
“Skimba” is a Finnish slang word for a ski and “co” stands for Colorado.
“Skiing in Colorado” was our way of living life to the fullest back then, but “Skimbaco” is enjoying the moment where you are. You define your own “skimbaco.”
Our family’s journey took us from Colorado to New York to Sweden to Canada, until we finally moved to Finland in 2017.
Founder, Skimbaco Lifestyle
Business Goals, Achieved. Design your own Success Roadmap.
I wrote a book with Candice Kilpatrick Brathwaite!
Big Rich Money: How To Turn Your Business Intentions Into A Profitable Company is a transformative entrepreneur’s guidebook that leads you on a discovery of how to elevate your business and life. We demystify money blocks, entrepreneurial mindset, branding, strategy, marketing, production management, and building sustainable business models. The empowering stories from entrepreneurs show how building a profitable company is possible for anyone.
You will learn how to:
- Find out exactly what your customers want.
- Avoid the seven deadliest mistakes business owners make.
- Pivot to success even when everything goes wrong.
- Use storyselling to enchant your ideal customer.
- Mimic the marketing of the world’s biggest brands – with a fraction of the budget.
Big Rich Money is now available globally in English at Amazon, and at Target and Barnes & Noble in the USA. The Finnish version Big Rich Money – Miten tehdä yrittäjän unelmista kannattavaa liiketoimintaa will publish in Nordics on August 31, 2021.