Pledge now to end childhood hunger!
Tyson Foods teamed up with other companies to Pledge to End Hunger – by collecting our voices, our pledges and driving a food truck to Austin, Texas, next week, and giving 140,000 meals to children in need.
For each pledge made via the online form, Tyson will donate 35 lbs of food product (the equivalent of 140 servings).
If the goal of 1,000 people taking the online pledge is reached, a semi-trailer filled with 140,000 meals will arrive at the Capital Area Food Bank of Texas in Austin during the SXSW ’09 Interactive Festival. I pledged – will you?
There are several ways you can share and spread the word:
– Follow @HungerPledge on Twitter for updates and use #HungerPledge with your tweets.
– Write a blog post about Pledge to End Hunger.
– Email the link to your colleagues, family, & friends.
– Join the Pledge to End Hunger Facebook cause.
– Embed the Pledge to End Hunger Tally widget on your website, blog, or MySpace account.
Skimbaco Lifestyle is for nomadic trailblazers, fearless founders, rebel leaders and people who live life to the fullest.