I am not one of those people who make big New Year’s resolutions. I do however try to improve at least one area in my life constantly. I always have a “project” or special mission, or I guess you could call it a resolution. One of those things that I know I should be doing is better organization. I am an excellent organizer – when I put my mind to it. There is just one part in me that likes “creative chaos”, and I can’t help it. What I do like though is stylish home, oh, and shopping a little bit too… and I couldn’t help myself but to feature some of these beautiful products that help you with your resolution to organize your home, and naturally doing it in a stylish way. This year organic, eco-look continues to be trendy, and these products are nice and earthy, even the house wall shelf looks like an apartment complex for birds in a tree.
1. I love the ferm LIVING knitted vases and I think you could easily do this style yourself too. It looks so cozy!
2. The Shanineal’s felted bowl ($20) on Etsy looks as earthy and cozy, and it’s perfect for little stuff you have laying around your house – like all those LEGOs off your living room floor…
3. The banana bark boxes ($39.95) come in a set of three, making the set a nice display itself whether you stack them or put them on a bookshelf. Nice natural look and plenty of space for things to be stored away.
4-5. The wood bark containers and the house shaped shelves are also by ferm LIVING. You can use so many different things in organizing, I personally don’t like the plastic containers most mass retailers sell at all, but you can make organizing beautiful when you use objects that fit your decorating style – even when it is very organic and earthy.
6. The soft jute basket collection starts at $39 at west elm, and these beautiful jute baskets are great for games in the living room, winter accessories in your mudroom or extra blankets in your bedroom. So many uses!
7. I’ve been wanting to buy this offi magazine rack ($169) for a long time, and it still remains in my list of must haves.
Skimbaco Lifestyle is for nomadic trailblazers, fearless founders, rebel leaders and people who live life to the fullest.