It’s time to shop for summer sales!
My best tip for shopping for clothes for kids: buy off-season and for the next year. Sometimes both can be tricky – you never know what size your child will be when the next season hits, but size up, roll sleeves, and do what I do: buy timeless classic designs that go from kid to another in qualities that also last more than one kid using them. When it comes to summer sales, I try to buy what we need right now, or buy for the fall/school year already now. Most summer sales include long sleeved tees, hoodies, thicker shorts also good for school – and at least polo shirts of all colors. You’ll thank yourself in August if you do some of the back to school shopping already now. Here are a few summer sale finds for boys that will be great for summer – or for the school.
1. Ralph Lauren Little Boys USA Track Jacket at Macys.com, was originally $75.00, now $41.99. Perfect to support Team USA during the Olympic Games.
2. GAP flag hoodie was $29.95, now $26.99 is also great for Patriotic 4th of July fun and cheering for Team USA.
3. Nautica Little Boys Solid Pique Polos at Macys.com , was originally $26.50, now $14.99 EXTRA 15% OFF USE CODE: FOURTH (limited colors left)
4. Boys’ Shaun White Brickyard Skate Shoe from Target, regularly $27.99, now on sale $19.58. Great cheap shoes for playing with the boys.
5. Windproof fleece vest by Polarn O. Pyret was $49.50, now $14.85. Ridiculously good deal for this high quality fleece vest, also in blue.
6. Olilily Pepino shorts, originally $90.00, now $54.00 – still pricey, but your little man deserves it. Perfect for summer BBQ parties.
Skimbaco Lifestyle is for nomadic trailblazers, fearless founders, rebel leaders and people who live life to the fullest.