This Smart Mama goes around the Blogging Community
Even though I have been posting a little less here lately, I have been going around the Blogging Community…
My article was just posted at Smart Mama site, this site is the newest addition from the Pinks & Blues girls. Lots of advice, tips and smart stuff, from Mama to Mama. I don’t know how smart I really am.. but I wrote about how to choose clothing in way that you’ll have your dream wardrobe AND you’ll be ecological and economical too. It really is possible – read how.
Then thank you Stacey for giving me the Community Blogger Award. Stacey is such a cool gal, I really like her! When I started blogging her blog was one of those first ones I visited and thought “I want to be part of this blogging world”. Thank you so much for all of you for taking me “in”.
One of my blogging friends, Laura from Tennessee thought I should do the crazy eights meme.. So here it goes.
And then for those who get my RSS feed (I know you’re there, and I’m honored, thanks for getting me in your mailbox!) – sorry, there will be tons of posts coming up, when I post my Holiday Gift Guide.
8 things I’m passionate about:
1. My Husband, extremely passionate.
2. My Family, very passionate.
3. My Family’s Health, not just passionate, but fanatic.
4. Being a good wife, should be more passionate.
5. Being a good mom, super passionate.
6. My business and my writing, and pretty much everything I do, I just do passionate things.
7. Cooking, I cook with passion.
8. Fashion is my passion.
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Spend my 50th Aniversary and still be crazy passionate about my husband.
2. Attend my three kids’ weddings.
3. Live in NYC.
4. Travel more, if I said places, 8 wouldn’t be enough.
5. Write a book.
6. See some grandkids.
7. Build my dream house (again)
8. Start another business.
8 things I say often:
1. I love you.
2. Please, be quiet.
3. What do you think?
4. Do you know how much I love you?
5. Stop fighting. (to kids)
6. What’s happening?
7. Do you want some coffee?
8 books I’ve recently read: These are probably the latest.. Life is crazy right now, I don’t really have time to read books :(