1. Apple tart by Tonya Staab isn’t just pretty and delicious, but super easy, it uses store bought pastry sheets, which I typically have in my freezer, and we usually have apples as well – this is an easy dessert to fix even on last minute with the ingredients you already might have. I’ve made these already twice this fall.
2. Chicken Pot Pie Mini Appetizers at the Lady and the Blog looks like a great recipe for any Holiday parties.
3. Mascarpone Pumpkin Mousse Cups look ridiculously good, but a little more trickier to make if you haven’t mastered the separating the egg yolks yet.
4. Salted caramel sauce at Inspirations by D is a perfect recipe for desserts and also for edible gift giving.
7. Perfect Pumpkin Bread recipe at Better in Bulk sounds… well, perfect. If you haven’t made pumpkin bread yet this fall, try this recipe.
8. Spiced apple cider from Bon Appetit is a perfect hot drink to warm up after a day outdoors or after watching Macy’s Thanksgiving parade in the city streets.
9. Roasted Sweet Potato & Quinoa Soup sounds like a perfect lighter dinner soup that tastes like the season is supposed to and gives you a lighter meal after you feel stuffed after all of the Thanksgiving food.
10. White Cranberry Apple Cider Cosmo found from The Centsible Life sounds like a perfect drink to celebrate the season. Bonus: you can drink it either cold or hot.
Skimbaco Lifestyle is for nomadic trailblazers, fearless founders, rebel leaders and people who live life to the fullest.